1. The Marathon is a private event. Only the persons who are on the participants list compiled by the Organizers are authorized to join the marathon.
2. The Participants are not accepted on a ‘first come, first served’ basis. The Organiser has the unreserved rights to decide which registrants are accepted onto the Participation List. The decision is made based on a number of factors with leader/follower balance being one of the most important. The Organizers reserve the right to not disclose reasons why a registrant is not accepted onto the Participation List. We reserve the right to decide who will be accepted to the event. Priority will be given to experienced dancers and those who will register in couples.
3. Registration for the Ljubljana Tango Crossroads opens on 11th November 2023 at 20:00 p.m. CEST (UTC+02:00). You may register only through the registration form. Registrations via mail or Facebook will not be accepted. The link to the registration form will be provided on the registration date at the website https://www.tango.si/ljubljana-tango-crossroads/registration/. If you encounter any problems, please inform Organizer.
4. We accept solo and couple registrations. Registration in a couple with a person whose solo application has already been accepted is not possible.
5. You must give your real name and surname in the registration form. The Organizers may ask participants to show their ID when receiving the marathon pass. Also, when filling in the registration form please provide your correct email address as it will be used to send all further information.
6. Once you have filled in and submitted the registration form, you will receive a reply confirming that your registration was received by the Organizers. This message will be an acknowledgment of your registration and is not confirmation that you have been accepted yet to the Ljubljana Tango Crossroads event.
7. Within 20 days from the registration date you will receive an email that will inform you of one of the following responses:
a) Your name has been put on our Waiting List.
b) Your registration has been accepted to the Ljubljana Tango Crossroads event!
Email message will include a bank account number, to which you must transfer 80 EUR within 10 days to secure your spot at the marathon. The rest of the participation fee (50 EUR) will be collected upon your arrival to the event. In the payment title please write the full name of the participant. Participants who registered as a couple may pay together in a single transfer. In this case please include the names of both participants in the payment title. If you fail to make the payment within the time limit specified above, you will be moved to the waiting list.
8. You will receive the final confirmation of your participation in the marathon by e-mail after the Organizers receive your payment. If you registered as a couple, the final confirmation will be issued after we receive payment from both of you. Please do not make payments for any travel or accommodation options to event before receiving our final confirmation email. We cannot be liable for any payment made in advance of acceptance to the event.
9. All bank charges for making the payment are covered by the marathon participants. If the Organizers receive an amount lower than 80 EUR, they will ask the participant to pay the outstanding amount upon arrival.
10. Acceptance to this event is non-transferable to another person.
11. The registration fee is non-refundable should a participant resign from attendance of the event.
12. The marathon participation fee does not include the accommodation or the travel costs.
13. Together with your marathon pass you will receive a marathon ID which you must carry with you throughout the event.
14. The Organizers of LTC will not be held liable for loss of unattended personal belongings.
15. Smoking is allowed only in designated areas outside the building.
16. The Organizers reserve the right to change the event schedule at a short notice.
17. The Organizers reserve the rights towards any participants at LTC denial of venue entry or invitation to leave the event altogether for any of the following reasons:
a) not abiding by the any of the aforementioned rules
b) found to be heavily under the influence of alcohol and/or other intoxicants, which causes erratic behavior towards other participants
c) harassment, disruptive or dangerous behavior towards other participants or properties entrusted to the Organizers.
d) in any other way breaches the laws of the Republic of Slovenia.
18. Registration fees are non-refundable for any participants that are denied entry or removed from the event due to any of the reasons outlined in 17.
19. The participants are criminally and financially liable for any damage they cause at the venue and for any damage they cause to other participants of the marathon.
20. If you have any questions please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.